(rshsdepot) Stations

Friends:
I have just returned from the NY area, where I am going ahead with the
purchase of the collection I think I mentioned to you.  However, and in
any event, just to let you know that there are numerous stations still
intact, even though lines has been abandoned  in both
Westchester and Dutchess Counties.  I will try to recollect where,
exactly, and report to you soon as possible.  MEANTIME:  I brought home
the traction part of the collection, but have not had time to open boxes
yet.  Thousands of postcards and photos; will advise you of stations
soon as possible.