From: Don Dorflinger <donnielee46_@_hotmail.com>
To: rshsdepot_@_lists.railfan.net <rshsdepot@lists.railfan.net>
Date: Thursday, June 14, 2001 7:20 AM
Subject: Re: (rshsdepot) Request For Inforrmation

>Was through Pen Argyl, PA a few weeks ago and took the opportunity to drive
in to the old Lehigh & New England RY facility there, particularly to check
on the status of the turntable and roundouse. The turntable bridge and deck
is still there, with all of its ancillaries; the pit has been filled in
around it, however, which might make reclamation difficult. I have no idea
of the length, but considering the size of some of the later road power, I
would expect that it would be 80-90 feet long. It would be nice to see it
preserved.