(rshsdepot) Request For Inforrmation

Greetings
We, the RR Museum of Long Island <www.bitnik.com/RMLI>, are looking for a
turntable bridge for our Riverhead, L.I., N.Y. site. If anyone has any
information about any out of service, abandoned, up for sale, available
turntable bridges, I would like to gather this information. The ideal
(wishbook) bridge would be 90-95 feet long; load capacity 160 tons; plate
girder type with ring rails, center bearing, end trucks (powered of course);
all design and installation documentation about pit, bridge, power etc.; cost
= $0; and the owner will deliver for nothing. I recognize that this is much
to much to wish for, but I hope you all got a chance to giggle.
Seriously though, we are looking for a bridge of that length and capacity,
either plate girder or thru truss type, and currently available. Obviously
cost, dismantling, relocation costs and details are all negotiable.
If anyone on the list or knows of anyone who has such data, please email me
off list with it.
Thanks
Dick Horn