Re: (rshsdepot) Vermont depots

James Dent

> Susan,
>
> To start, go to the VT structures page on the RRSHS.org website.  The VT
> page is at:
> http://www.rrshs.org/Vermont/vtrrstruc.htm
>
> Jim Dent

Susan--I hope you will include the CP's St.Johnsbury station in your
research. Due to size and age, it should be significant.

Anyone--I see that the Lyndonville, Barton, Orleans (?), and Newport
stations on the CP are not shown on the Vermont list. Are they gone?

Dan      California weather and Vermont memories--what a life!