Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 15:31:38 -0600
From: "Gregg, Shelley" <Shelley.Gregg_@_mhmr.state.tx.us>
Subject: Lost Depots
Sender: "Gregg, Shelley" <Shelley.Gregg_@_mhmr.state.tx.us>
To: "'markt_@_duke.edu'" <markt@duke.edu>

I am looking for information on an old railroad depot located in
Carlsbad, Texas.  It was located about 16 miles north of San Angelo,
Texas and served Tom Green county.  The depot was close to the
Sanatorium, Texas tuberculosis hospital, also known as the McKnight
Tuberculosis Hospital.  I lived in Carlsbad most of my early life and
remember the depot.  The railroad tracks passed less than 50 yards
-From the home where I grew up. Any information I could get would be
greatly appreciated.

Shelley Gregg
Community Relations Department
San Angelo State School