(rshsdepot) Joe Brennan and the Culver Line . . .

rshsdepot
Here you will see the history in detail of the Culver line. An =
interesting note is it was written by Joe Brennan...I lived in a dorm at =
college with Joe Brennan, we talked railroads and trolleys, we dug out =
the 3rd Avenue Railway manhole covers and transformers from Broadway =
when they were doing construction, we played volleyball together..then =
he got mono and this today is the next I have seen his name-27 odd years =
later...weird..See this site, the relevant section is highlighted with =
bright colors, you can't miss it.. =
http://www.google.com/search?q=3Dcache:www.conknet.com/~b_thurston/entrop=
y/issues/25.html+%22Prospect+Park+and+Coney+Island%22+railroad&hl=3Den