- ----- Original Message -----
From: James R. Guthrie
> rshsdepot
> Steve wrote:
> >
> >     I have marvelous postcard labeled "transportation terminal",
> showing a
> > cutaway view of the complex at the west (Manhattan/Chambers St) end
> of the
> > Brooklyn Bridge, probably in the late 1910's > I, for one, would love to
see it.

I thought you'd never ask . . . .
If I understand how the photo posting here is now set up, I will attach a
jpg to this email, and a clever utility cooked up for Jim by Henry Priebe
will strip the jpg off the email, post it to a website, and give us the
address of the site to look at.   Slick!
Looking at this picture carefully, I'm fairly sure that not all of this got
built, but there are plainly some much greater experts here who will tell us
for certain.
Let's see what happens.  The thing is going to be labeled ParkRowTransp.jpg
and the back of the card, ParkRowTranspCap.jpg