(rshsdepot) http://www.lirrhistory.com/joint.html

rshsdepot
It was Jim gave the address yesterday for site with info on various =
arrangements that LIRR had with other RRs on Long Island, it has a =
partial from an employee's timetable showing the Broadway Ferry to =
Rockaway Park route, which came before that moved to Delancey- =
http://www.lirrhistory.com/joint.html
It took 48 minutes from Broadway Ferry to Rockaway Park..this route =
would be more convenient for some in Manhattan than the 34th St way, =
though I don't know the time comparisons-how long was it from LIC to =
Rockaway Park (Not Manhattan Beach, same Manhattan Junction I guess, but =
the LIRR was at grade, later below, the El was, well, elevated...

Paul