Re: (rshsdepot) New Orleans RR station map attached

rshsdepot
On Mon, 5 Mar 2001 Dherbert53_@_aol.com wrote:

> rshsdepot
> NOTE: This message had contained at least one image attachment.
> To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the following URL into your web browser and click/select the thumbnail image(s) for the listed filename(s).
> http://www.railfan.net/cgi-bin/listthumb.cgi?/lists/rshsdepot-photo/rshsdepot-03-05-01
>
> NewOrleansRRMap.jpg (image/jpeg, 267699 bytes)
>
> Since I can't figure out how to upload files to the new server,  I have
> attached the map in JPG format.  Hope it's useful.
>
> Dean

As I saw this bounce from the list before the image extractor was active I
bounced it back to allow the image to be posted to the web directory.

For those who don't like to bother with cut-and-paste you can also bookmark the
following URL which lists list photo archives by day, newest first:

http://www.railfan.net/lists/mplist.cgi?rshsdepot-photo

Henry

J. Henry Priebe Jr.       Blue Moon President & Network Administrator
root_@_bluemoon.net         www.bluemoon.net - Blue Moon Internet Corp
V.90, X2 & K56flex        www.railfan.net  - The Railfan Network