(rshsdepot) Image Attachment Test (NOUPT)

rshsdepot
To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the following URL into your web browser and click/select the thumbnail image(s) for the listed filename(s).
http://www.railfan.net/cgi-bin/listthumb.cgi?/lists/rshsdepot-photo/rshsdepot-03-05-01
sou6912-2.jpg (image/jpeg, 86483 bytes)

After the quick fix (Duhmode = OFF) let's see if this works now.

I have attached a Gary Morris photo from our ABPR archive of the Southern
Crescent ready to depart NOUPT in 1977 with E8 6912 in the lead.

The listed URL in the listmail will be long and may wrap on some people's email
program so be sure to get the whole URL cut-and-pasted into the browser if it
isn't already a hotlink you can click on.

Henry

J. Henry Priebe Jr.       Blue Moon President & Network Administrator
root_@_bluemoon.net         www.bluemoon.net - Blue Moon Internet Corp
V.90, X2 & K56flex        www.railfan.net  - The Railfan Network