(rshsdepot) New Orleans

rshsdepot
Hi folks,

I am looking for information about depots in the New Orleans area. My
wife and I are attending the American Planners Association conference
next weekend (via Amtrak's "The City of New Orleans"), and if there is
time I would not mind looking at some old depots, if any, in New
Orleans. We will not have a car so any depots outside of the city will
have to wait for another trip.

Thanks!

Patrick

- --
" My heart is warm with the friends I make,
  And better friends I'll not be knowing;
  Yet there isn't a train I wouldn't take,
  No matter where it's going."
 -Edna St. Vincent Millay,
  Travel, 1921
"Bush=Quayle"-Seen on two railroad overpasses in Cincinnati.
Patrick James Rieger, http://www.dementia.org/~patrick
Volunteer, The Railway Museum of Greater Cincinnati
(formerly Railway Exposition Company), Latonia, Kentucky