Re: (rshsdepot) List Commands

rshsdepot
Jim,

I followed your commands for the digest version and now receive
the digest as well as all individual messages.  It is clogging
up and overwheliming my email.  How do you fix this problem?

Thanks,
Harry J. Tucci Jr.

Disclaimer:  Any errors in spelling, tact, or fact are
transmission errors

REFLECTIONS ON LIFE

Today, my marker board reads: 'This month is Farm Animal
Awareness Week.'
It is also National Singles week. Please do NOT get the two
mixed up.

Suburbia: where they tear out the trees & then name streets
after them

You haven't hit rock bottom until you've fought off 3 drunks to
suckle on a Hungarian boobie pickle

Scotch--Because one doesn't solve the world's problems over
white wine!

An Irishman is not drunk so long as he can hold on to one blade
of grass to keep from falling off the world.

Si hoc legere scis numium erudition habes -- if you can read
this, you're over educated!

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag

- ---- On Fri, 02 Mar 2001, Jim Dent (jdent_@_erols.com) wrote:

> rshsdepot
> Just a reminder:
>
> To unsubscribe from the RSHS Depot Email list send an email
to:
> majordomo_@_lists.railfan.net
> with a one line message in the body of the email:
> unsubscribe rshsdepot
>
> To subscribe to the digest version of this list send a one
line email
> message to:
> majordomo_@_lists.Railfan.net
> containing the following:
> subscribe rshsdepot-digest
>
> To view the list archives follow this link:
>
> http://www.railfan.net/cgi-bin/lists/wilma.cgi/rshsdepot-
digest.archive