Re: (rshsdepot) Too many messages

rshsdepot
> In a message dated 2/28/01 8:37:56 AM, donnielee46_@_hotmail.com writes:
> << A discussion on operations in the northeast fascinates me,
> although a guy in California could probably care less.  >>
>
> But then many Westerners are originally from the East and often have a strong
> interest in Eastern things, so .....
> Ralph (from Philly) Kratz
> Richmond, California

RIGHT!  I think most of us on this list have an interest in all of railroading,
and have learned how to use the "d" key for items that may not be of interest,
but I think the key issue and point here is that so very few of us are so
egomaniacal or self centered as to complain when the topic is something that may
not draw our interest.  It is that willingness to be tolerant of other's
interests that helps to make this such a wonderful list.