Re: (rshsdepot) Re:SIRT

rshsdepot
Thanks, Frank.
Yes, I mentioned in an earlier posting that the 1879 B&O TT I have shows the trains operating in and out of Jersey City, NOT S. I.

On another note, and NOT flaming:  two items.  First, this whole thread has related to stations, INCLUDING the discussion of the
switchover, which took place at the Aldene STATION connection.  Second, as somebody else stated so insightfully and eloquently, and I
will add a touch:  How come those fools who run away from the list 'cause they are unhappy with a thread have NO problem at all
prolonging any thread they have interest in?  As one of our other fine members said, he is not interested in much of the western info,
but, because he is COMPOS MENTIS and has a minimum of half a brain (and he has a full one, I assure you) he has learned how to use the
magical and mystical "D" key for any messages that are not of interest to him.  Bravo!