(erielack) ELHS convention thank you from Moloco

Dear ELHS members,

I'd like to personally thank you all for a very welcoming convention you held over the weekend. Everyone was genuine and friendly and you have a great society. I really enjoyed all of the presentations I attended, they were a great insight not only to the EL but the operations and personal accounts, railfan or employee (sometimes these were both at the same time).

I would also like to thank everyone that came to say hello, I appreciated the opportunity to introduce myself and my products to you all. I'm sorry that I was unable to attend the majority of the weekend.

I hope to see you all again. It was worthwhile for me to attend.

Sincerely,

Nick Molo
moloco