Re:RE: RE: Re: (erielack) Lackawanna 1074 on home rails

Interestingly, one of my sorces is a roster published in Railroad Magazine, April, 1948.  I wonder if either of these was a source for the other.  Was the R&LHS roster all-time or just contemporary to 1948, as I'm sure the Railroad Magazine one was?

The number on the loco in the Fallen Flags photo is illegible. The labetr says 1063, but . . .

Randy Brown
The Railroad & Locomotive Historical Society bulletin #72 from 1948 by F. Stewart Graham. Suppose to the definitive source since Taber has errors.

Frank