Re: (erielack) MOLOCO to attend ELHS in Buffalo

Pat and list,

Here is my list of moloco GA RBLs in the EL consist lists including one of your MILW examples.

EL 68301 Miller Brewing
EL 68308 Campbell Soup
EL 68317 Libby McNeil (twice, a load and empty movement)
EL 68318 Champion Valley Farms
EL 68330 General Foods
EL 68334 Armour (twice, a load and empty movement)
EL 68340 Pillsbury, Buffalo
EL 68342 Pillsbury, Buffalo
EL 68349 Carnation
EL 68356
EL 68358 American Maize (twice, a load and empty movement)
EL 68359
EL 68364 Agent Cleveland
EL 68366
EL 68367 Carnation
EL 68368 Carnation
EL 68371
EL 68373 Taylor Wine (twice, a load and empty movement)
EL 68374 Taylor Wine
EL 68375 (twice, a load and empty movement)
MILW 2804
MILW 2809 Heinz
MILW 2852
RI 6574 General Foods (twice, a load and empty movement)
RI 6586 Genearl Foods
WAB 783623 CPC International

Regards, see you all next Saturday.

Nick Molo