RE: (erielack) ELHS Convention

Thanks, Mike. That fills it out somewhat. More Saturday details will be
appreciated when you get the chance.

Paul B

From: Michael Connor [mailto:mjconnor_rr_@_hotmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, September 07, 2013 9:26 AM
To: Paul B; ELRR Lists
Subject: RE: (erielack) ELHS Convention

Paul B
Good questions -- some of the Convention arrangements have been a moving
target due to non-ELHS issues but the bus will leave at 1030 AM from the
DiscoveRy Center returning about 630 PM. Bison Yard will be viewed and
explained although our entry onto NS property is still not confirmed.   All
attendees, bus or otherwise, are invited to be at the former DL&W Buffalo
terminal at 400 PM sharp for a tour of the NFTA Light Rail facility which
now occupy most of the former Train Shed.  The balance of Friday is check-in
and vendor/display table set-up.  I'll post a detail of Saturday's
presentations later (I'm traveling in a few minutes) but Devan's excellent
films will be one of our Saturday presentations and most of the after-dinner
entertainment.   The train ride is still iffy due to non-ELHS issues but, if
conducted, will be from Hamburg at 1000 AM Sunday and run 2-3 hours.
More later.
MJC