Re: (erielack) Athearn F-7 Windows

I have 4 NIB Walthers dress up kits for these. Just found them in the basement today. Would $4 each + shipping work?

Tony Horn

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert Stafford" <erielack1_@_yahoo.com>
To: "List ErieLackawannna" <erielack_@_lists.railfan.net>, "CNJ List" <CNJ-MODELER@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 5, 2013 2:33:22 PM
Subject: (erielack) Athearn F-7 Windows

I have 3 Athearn F-7 A units, 2 painted EL, 1 in CNJ blue that I painted 15 years ago at least. I want to up the detail on them and need to install windshields and side windows. Walthers does not have their F-7 dress up in stock anymore. Does anyone have any ideas for installing windows on these three units?
Bob Stafford
Marysville, WA