Re: (erielack) Steamtown Images--August 31, 2013 (C3236 thru C3240) and........

Don
I hate to be the barer of bad news, but I have a set of maps that go back
to 1894 and there is no wye there then, and I know of none their after. The
fact  that there was a turntable there sort of eliminates the need for a
wye, although  the 60' turntable disappeared between 1909 and 1911. I was also
of  the impression that the topography of the land there did not lend it's
self to a wye.  I will be at the Steamtown's archives all day  Friday,and
will see if Pat McKnight's deep treasures hold anything.

Bob Bahrs

In a message dated 9/4/2013 9:43:28 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,