 From Archives_@_Railfan.net
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2013 14:42:47 -0400
From: "Dominic M. Scorziello" <dmscorz_@_att.net>
Subject: (erielack) Lamp Identification

As we are prepping for a garage sale, I came across an item I thought
was lost in our move 5 years ago.  It seems to be some sort of oil
lamp.  Two sides reflect  green and the other 2 red.  Looks like it
would sit on top of a switch.  On the top it reads "Adlake non sweating
lamp  Chicago"  My wife found it in a garage sale for me over 20 years
ago in Grand Rapids MI.  I can post a picture if need be.

Dominic