Re: (erielack) ELHS vs URHS

Hello dale:   NS is a private company, they have every right to send their equipment,where they want.  You must be a demo rat who expects the government to solve all your problem There  probably are valid business reasons for you not getting your wish.  MAN UP and get over it.
Jim eisenhart jr Ashland p

Sent from my iPhone