Re: (erielack) NS / Lackawanna 1074 comin' to Jersey

And I was told ahead of time that it was a few volunteers/officers  at URHS
that had asked NS if the 1074 was available for display  at the open house
in Boonton, and so apparently they said yes!
See here:
http://www.urhs.org/images/Transit-Fest2013.jpg

Things happen!

Steve Pellettiere
Washington, NJ

In a message dated 6/28/2013 7:28:51 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,