(erielack) Fred Diegtel

Date of Fred Diegtel's retirement:

I can narrow the dates this much.  1967 was the last annual report  issued
by EL prior to Dereco.  It appeared in March 1968.  Fred  Diegtel is listed
as vice president-operations & maintenance.

The Dereco annual reports do not list EL officers.  I have not seen an
"EL" annual report for the Dereco years and believe that none were issued.

1972 was the first annual report to be issued by EL after the  bankruptcy.
It states (p.4) that Joseph R. Neikirk was elected Senior Vice  President
June 1, 1972.  The list of officers on page 12 lists him as  senior vice
president-operations and traffic.

I do not know whether Neikirk succeeded Diegtel.

WDB