(erielack) EL Moloco RTR cars

I splurged and they arrived today. Look great.

Now I have 3 of the undecorated kits, NIB, in excess. I was waiting for the terrific PM EL 50' box car decals before assembing the kits. I had only recently gotten the decals when the RTR cars were announced. If somebody did not want to spend the $$ for the RTR version, these are available for the $45.00 list price. The honey I will add to the deal is a free set of the PM decals for each car. If anyone might be interested, please contact me.

Tony Horn