Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 19:26:55 -0400

From: "Joe K." <joesk_@_ix.netcom.com>

Subject: Re: (erielack) REA Express

In the very early 1970's, UPS had most of the eastern portion of the US,
basically up to the Mississippi River. UPS also had California, Oregon and
Washington on the west coast. Packages from the east to the west and vise
versa could only go by air at that time (Blue Label service). As the 1970's
progressed UPS gradually got rights all across the US by land eventually
covering all of the continental US.

Joe K.