Re: (erielack) Mudcut Crossing

By the end of service on the branch, what other Sussex Br. road
crossings had the wooden cross bucks where flasher lights and a bell
were added?  It looks like the only ones I am aware of were the
Lafayette crossings at Meadows Road and now Mudcut Road.

(BTW the straight line and other maps in "Remember The Sussex Branch"
are really helpful.)

Mike O.

(BTW, the straight line maps in