RE: (erielack) How About a Nice Google Earth Map of EL in NJ ?

Attached is an initial draft of a tracing of the DL&W in New Jersey for use
in Google Earth. It based on the 1917 DL&W Valuation Map set that I am
organizing into a DVD for sale this fall by the ELHS.

I would appreciate any corrections as I am not very familiar with the
history of the DL&W in NJ.

The Harrison Cut-off between the Boonton line and the M&E Morristown Line
was built after the 1917 Maps. I have a 1928 DL&W.v01-90A map showing the
north end of the Cut-off. Does anyone know what added sheet numbers cover
the rest of the Harrison Cut-off and does anyone have scans of them that
they would allow to be included on the ELHS DVD? Are there any other later
alignment changes that should be noted?