RE: (erielack) How About a Nice Google Earth Map of EL in NJ ?

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
following URL into your web browser:

http://lists.railfan.net/listthumb.cgi?erielack-06-12-13

EL-map-circa-1972.jpg (image/jpeg, 1135x932 290515 bytes, BF: 3.64 ppb)

I manually overlaid the Google Earth map highlighting the EL lines circa
1972 - I left out the other roads (NYS&W, M&E) to prevent confusion. These
lines are after the 1963 reorganization of Erie and DL&W lines.

	- Paul