Re: (erielack) REA Express

In the very early 1970's, UPS had most of the eastern portion of the
US, basically up to the Mississippi River. UPS also had California,
Oregon and Washington on the west coast. Packages from the east to
the west and vise versa could only go by air at that time (Blue Label
service). As the 1970's progressed UPS gradually got rights all
across the US by land eventually covering all of the continental US.

Joe K.