Re: (erielack) Steamtown Images--June 8, 2013 (C2811 thru C2815)

One of the shots shows a John Weekes & Son on the front of a building. I
did a Google search and found that the company was located in Watertown, NY.
Pardon my lack of not knowing every stop on the DL&W as I'm not sure if the
railroad served Watertown. Below is what I found on Abe's Books. John Weeks &
Son published their catalogue in 1921. Not sure if this helps but it was
worth a shot.

Rick

1.

_Catalogue D John Weekes & Son Company. Supplies for Plumbers, Steam
Fitters,tinners, Engineers and Factories._
(http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/BookDetailsPL?bi=61308292&searchurl=an=john+weekes+son&bsi=0&ds=30)
John Weekes & Son
Bookseller: _Joseph F. Scheetz, Antiquarian Books_
(http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/BookDetailsPL?bi=61308292&tab=1&searchurl=an=john+weekes+son&bsi=0&d
s=30)
(Boardman, OH, U.S.A.)
_Bookseller Rating:_
(javascript:openNewWindow('/servlet/FrameBase?content=/servlet/ViewSellerRatingsHelp',500, 550,'yes');)
(javascript:openNewWindow('/servlet/FrameBase?content=/servlet/ViewSellerRatingsHelp',500,
550,'yes');)
Quantity Available: 1

(http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/ShopBasketPL?ac=a&it=1&ik=61308292&srimage=none)
Price: US$ 35.00
_Convert Currency_
(http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/FrameBase?content=/servlet/CEPL?vp=35.0&vc=US$&v=35.00&s=US$)
Shipping: US$ 4.00
Within U.S.A.
_Destination, Rates & Speeds_
(http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/FrameBase?content=/servlet/ShipRates?vid=83649)

Book Description: Published By the Company, Watertown, NY, 1921. Original
Cloth. Book Condition: Good. Dust Jacket Condition: No Dust Jacket Issued.
heavily Illusd (illustrator). First Thus. Tall 8vo. 619pp, index. A priced
catalog with all sorts of supplies for the plumbing, steam fitter trades, incl.
sinks, lavatory & bathroom fixtures, gauges, gaskets, couplings, heating
boilers, and more. Sharp detailed illustrations. Orig. yellow cloth binding
smudged. Good tight copy. Bookseller Inventory # 005910