(erielack) How About a Nice Google Earth Map of EL in NJ ?

Can someone do a nice Google Earth, color coded map of the convoluted EL track in New Jersey... say everything east of Dover and Ridgewood?

It difficult for "foreigners" like me to understand that area... and it seems that sometimes even "natives" get a bit turned around !

Google Earth is probably the greatest piece of freeware available today. It enables one to use satellite imagery and create color-coded map overlays, drawing lines and inserting pushpins and text. Using Google Earth, the "Gravity Railroads" group on Yahoo has created a truly meritorious color-coded map of the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre area, identifying all the railroads, canals and old gravity railroads in that area. These Google Earth maps are posted as a number of .KMZ files at Yahoo Groups>Gravity Railroads>Files>Historic NEPA Railroads. (KMZ files open once you have downloaded the Google Earth freeware.)

Will some kind-hearted soul please create such a map for the EL, so that we "foreigners" don't stay hopelessly lost in North Jersey?

- -- abram burnett