From: STEVEZ10_@_aol.com [mailto:STEVEZ10@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2013 11:13 AM
To: erielack_@_lists.railfan.net
Subject: Re: (erielack) Fwd: [NSlehighline] Re: An amazing bit of information about NJ...

Chuck,

Where did you get Morristown in the document??? I couldn't find  anything
in there at all about that concept.... I don't know where  they could build
an intermodel facility anywhere near there or along the  Whippany line either!

I did read something about building a possible large distribution  center
off or near the Chester Branch at the old Hercules plant, but that's  about
it!

Steve

In a message dated 6/4/2013 11:00:58 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,