From: STEVEZ10_@_aol.com [mailto:STEVEZ10@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2013 9:26 AM
To: erielack_@_lists.railfan.net
Subject: (erielack) Fwd: [NSlehighline] Re: An amazing bit of information about NJ rail system

Listers,

Found this document interesting......
List content, the following discusses the possibility of using the Ex-EL
Washington Secondary for freight by 2030 after page 107.....
http://www.njtpa.org/Plan/Element/Freight/documents/NJTPAFreightRailCapacity
CompleteReport3-6-2013.pdf

IMHO, I still think it would be a long shot with NJT running the show  east
of Hackettstown, but its good reading nonetheless!!

Steve Pellettiere
Washington, NJ