(erielack) Erie/EL SW9 # 237 looking for info

Hi Everyone,

 I am working on a model of EL SW9  #237. I know this is a former Erie
unit, I would like to put a interior in the cab. So I am looking for some
info as to what might have been in the cabs. I model the 70's time period.
So what type of air breaks did this unit have?    Doing research I have
found it could be either 6bl or 26L which is it?

I will be building the interior from scratch so what color were EL cabs on
the SW?

How many seats were in the cabs?

Dose anyone know were I might be able to locate photos of the cab interior
of a Erie ordered SW9?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Erik C