RE: (erielack) NKP Through Passenger Cars

Scott, According to the DL&W RR Arranged Services booklet (offered in reprint from the ELHS), it looks like Trains 7 and 8 received an air conditioned NKP coach and three sleepers (pages 8, 14, and 21).  I didn't see any notes on other trains listed that included NKP references other than the DL&W cars being routed to the NKP. Tom Schmieder