  From: Tim Stuy
  To: Scott Lupia ; EL Mail List
  Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012 8:57 AM
  Subject: Re: (erielack) NKP Through Passenger Cars

  Scott,

  Any of the NKP 10-6 "City" series sleepers or 100 series coaches could be assigned.  The most common trains to see them on were the "Westerner" and the "New Yorker"  although they could also show up on the "New York Mail".

  The "City of Lima" current has the number 80 displayed to represent it as Car 80 on the Chicago-Hoboken "New Yorker".  Of course this car gets to cover part of its original route between Scranton and Slateford Jct. when we operate it.

  Tim