(erielack) WNY Train Show

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
following URL into your web browser:

http://lists.railfan.net/listthumb.cgi?erielack-10-28-12

Train_Show_Nov_17-18_2012.jpg (image/jpeg, 1439x1833 385965 bytes, BF: 6.83 ppb)
y_Dedication_11-10-11_Erie_case.jpg (image/jpeg, 800x600 54594 bytes, BF: 8.79 ppb)

List,

At the recent ceremonies for the Jamestown Depot, the WNYRHS played host to Senator Schumer and Congressman Higgins in our ex-PRR parlor car, the "Francis McGrath", which was the car behind the steam locomotive. The WNYRHS has consulted with City of Jamestown officials for the past 5 years on the depot restoration.

The WNYRHS has just completed restoration of our high-hood Alco Buffalo Creek locomotive. You can view restoration efforts at: http://www.trainweb.org/wnyrhs/bc432012.htm#bc43912

Also, the WNYRHS will have its Fall Train Show on November 17 & 18. See attached flyer for details. And if you are in town, stop at the Heritage Discovery Center at 100 Lee Street and see our EL displays. http://www.trainweb.org/wnyhdc/heritagecenter8.htm#

Ron Dukarm