(erielack) Jamestown Station Reopening

The Reopening was held this morning. The weather was very coopertive, nice sunny day.  The Officals arrived by train, 2 Passenger cars being pulled by an old 0-4-0 steam engine. There were around a dozen different displays. Mostly models. Some of the contractor had displays available. I was greatly impressed by Dawsons Windows work and display. The number of people that attended was much more that I expected, Weathwer helped alot. I think they did a great job on this remodeling project.
Pictures to follow
Mike Dickinson
Jametown New York