Re: (erielack) Telegraph symbols for Hoboken

YA was also the third trick operator in the combined dispatchers office
in the 1970's.  I can not say if it was a former Erie job that moved
over with the dispatchers from Jersey City but generally former DLW jobs
were not identified by telegraph symbols.  YA was a teletype 'office'
without a real office but teletypes were addressed to YA, such as
high/wide messages and messages regarding special handling of some sort.
Bruce Breeman