Re: (erielack) Erie Lackawanna-track abandonment question

Ed
Per the article, the wreck was right at the Water Gap, where it says one
track had already been taken out of service. ( start of single tracking  ).
  New and Old Slateford Jct are both east of the  Gap.

Bob  Bahrs

In a message dated 10/15/2012 8:57:26 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,