From: Bradley Butcher <llyengalyn_@_hotmail.com>
To: EL Mail List <erielack_@_lists.railfan.net>
Sent: Tue, October 16, 2012 7:25:51 PM
Subject: Re: (erielack) Re: EL Consists

I've been getting the commodity translation fro. Paul  but you've added a couple
more. I know the originals were only seven letters but I'm spelling everything
out to make it more clear. I'm not just trying to recopy the originals so they
aren't blurry, I also so want them easier for lay people to understand.

pat.moore_@_att.net wrote:

Not to nitpick...well okay I'm going to nitpick...
The commodity category was limited to seven characters,
so it would be MACHNRY (no "I") and PULPAPR (no "E").

There was also...

ANTCOAL:  Anthracite coal (yes, still being hauled in 1975)
BITCOAL:  Bituminous coal
FORWFRT:  Forwarder freight (like LCL?)
METLORE:  Metals and ores

- -pat moore