RE: (erielack) Sample of my first PB100 Excel Sheet

Thank you Henry. I've included a line for the specific car type that I will be filling in as I am able to gather info.

"J. Henry Priebe Jr." <root_@_bluemoon.net> wrote:

Yeah, the list doesn't do .xls or .xlsx spreadsheets (or .csv), only .jpg and
.gif images.

I used OpenOffice Calc to export the spreadsheet as HTML. The results are at:

http://www.railfan.net/storage/PB100-ConsistInfo.html

Henry

J. Henry Priebe Jr.    Blue Moon Internet Corp Network Administrator
www.bluemoon.net       Internet Access & Web Hosting
www.railfan.net        Railfan Network Services