(erielack) Re: Consist Sheets

A few comments. When I went through the consist sheets and created the
summaries, one of my goals was to list priority traffic in detail, ie
intermodal, vehicles, autoparts, perishable and forwarder boxcar ("FATP").
The letter designations are not necessarily standard for EL or RR's in
general. Someone may want to do the same for other traffic/car types.

Westbound Buffalo trains were not well-represented, but there is a good
sampling of all the eastbound symbols of the time: TC-4, BC-2, BS-2, and
even DN-90 (listed with TC-4), which was operated on an as-needed basis.

Paul B