(erielack) Greenwood Lake Haul

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
following URL into your web browser:

http://lists.railfan.net/listthumb.cgi?erielack-10-08-12

Greenwood_Lake_Haul_1964.jpg (image/jpeg, 6160x4067 1848040 bytes, BF: 13.56 ppb)

I was going through some old slides and found this taken in late summer
1964.  This is a very short "Greenwood Lake Haul" somewhere beyond the old
DL&W crossing.  I believe I shot it at near the bridge that allows traffic
to enter Hoffman's Grove.  If you're from that area, you know where it is.
I think EL was delivering a hopper of coal to Mack Molding.  That as far up
the branch the train went that day.

Ed Montgomery