(erielack) Jamestown Ribbon cutting date change

Subject: Train Station Ribbon cutting change

Good Morning—due to scheduling changes for some of our government officials we are having to change the date for the ribbon cutting of the Gateway Station.  We will no longer have the ribbon cutting on Friday, October 12—the new date will be Friday, October 26 at 10:30 am.  I would respectfully ask that you forward this information to as many people as possible.  If you have any questions please feel free to give me a call.  Thanks—and I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.  Lee

Lee D. Harkness

Executive Director

Downtown Jamestown Development Corporation

19 W Third Street

Jamestown, NY 14701

Phone: 664-2477, ext. 223

Fax: 483-6175