(erielack) Erie Passenger Trains On Mah. Div. 2nd District Mainline

List,

Back in the 1940's I am told that the normal mail train that operated on
the First District through Youngstown, was re-routed on Sunday's only, to the
 2nd District mainline, and renumbered to train #14?, and bypassed
Youngstown. I have an old public timetable that I can't find right now, from the
1940's, that shows this train. Supposedly, it consisted of baggage and mail
storage cars, plus a coach or two.

Can anyone help with any additional information on this train  and possibly
when operation on the Second District started and ended?  Thanks! I'm
fairly sure this operation ended in the late 1940's or early 1950's.

Rick Fleischer
Cortland, Oh.