Re: (erielack) 5012

There has been one of these models listed on eBay at over $500. I don't know if it has sold, but it has been "Buy It Now" and was relisted at least a couple of times when there was no action. There had been another one listed some time in between at a lower price, but it sold immediately. If you can afford it, you might want to check to see if it is still listed. I don't remember the seller. I usually put Erie/EL brass on my watch list when I see it just to see what I have might be worth.

Tony

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Pieter K Terwilleger" <01pterwi_@_charter.net>
To: erielack_@_lists.railfan.net
Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2010 6:47:54 AM
Subject: (erielack) 5012

Re: Rich Berendt's friends photos. It's lamentable that inside storage hasn't been found for the 5012 over all these years. A true piece of history. Hope the new owners find indoor storage for it.

Does anyone know of or own a copy of the Overland Models Brass 5012 for sale? I've posted my search on eBay for several years under their "Want It Now" category without success.

I used to have one but sold it new still in the box during an early liquidation of my collection, and I've been looking for one over the years as I slowly build my fleet back.

Pete Terwilleger
ELHS 4237