From: harebridle_@_aol.com

To: erielack_@_lists.railfan.net

Sent: Fri, Dec 24, 2010 12:05 pm

Subject: (erielack) re, #3696, ICE HOUSES

To List;

The end plan for the ice houses was nice, and the clipping describes a smallerone at Port Jervis;

but there appears to be no drawing of their side elevations. How long were they?and was the Port Jervis one located at the C yard, where I said the ice platformwas, near Horan Lumber?

Similar question; there was a large brick structure, about where the current M-Nyard is now, apparently with few, if any, windows; what was that?

MERRY CHRISTMAS, 73'S, Charlie Gerow