RE: (erielack) Re: modeling Akron-Marion

Thank you Steve. I have alot of info on Akron itself from previous research I have conducted. I couldn't remember the name of the division the other day when I was writing the email <embarrassed>(Kent). I don't know how long a stretch of EL I'm going to model, that is part of what my research will reveal.